· Q: Can I call last minute and have you pick-up or drop-off my dog?
· A: No, we do ask that you make a reservation, as space is limited
· Q: How long will my dog be in the vehicle?
· A: Unfortunately, we are unable to specify the amount of time your fury friend will be in our vehicle. Although, we try to get them to and from the facility as quickly as possible, Dogs Day Inn wants to make every effort in ensuring the safety of your dog and our staff members.
· Q: What hours does the transpiration service run?
· A: Pick-ups start at 7:00am and go on until we picked-up all the dogs for the day. We start dropping off dogs at 2:00pm and go until all the dogs are home.
There is No Weekend pick-ups or drop-offs
· Q: What if I am not home when you drop-off or pick-up?
· A: If we were not provided two sets of keys then we will try to contact you twice during this stop, but we will not be able to spend more than 5-10 minutes trying to pick-up or return your dog. If we are unable to pick-up or drop-off your dog you will be charged for the transpiration service at the normal rate. If we are unable to return your dog to your residence then your dog will be taken back to the Dogs Day Inn facility for you to pick-up by closing time, or to spend the night with us.
· Q: Do you require a minimal number of daycare days in order to use the transportation service?
· A: Dogs Day Inn does not require a set number of days per week for you to use our service. We understand that life happens and schedules change. All we ask is that you schedule the transportation service, and to make things even easier you are able to set up a reoccurring day's if you like.
· Q: If I purchase a transportation package, how quickly do I need to use it?
· A: All transportation packages have a 3-month expiration from the original date of purchase.
· Q: I am planning on boarding my dog, will you pick-up and drop them off?
· A: Yes, but in order for to do this Dogs Day Inn will require two set of keys like mentioned above. We will also require that the boarding stay be pre-paid based on the number of nights that your dog scheduled to stay with us. If there are any additional charges, Dogs Day Inn will charge the credit card on account. Pick-ups will only be done during the morning pick-ups and drop-offs will only be done on the afternoon return trip. WE DO REQUIRE A RESERVATION as space is limited.